Built for Zero is engaging in a “Quality Control” process for the information we disseminate related to recommendations for response to COVID-19. Read more about what that process entails.
Homeless service providers across the country are on the front lines of the COVID-19 response, working to quickly and safely protect those at-risk of or currently experiencing homelessness. Our 80+ communities in Built for Zero have expressed their need for quality and actionable resources and knowledge to respond to this crisis.
To support this critical work, we are curating a collection of resources from across the sector, while also engaging in a quality control process for all information we disseminate related to recommendations for response to COVID-19. Here are details on how our quality assurance efforts will proceed:
Built for Zero is continuously working to crowdsource emergent needs of our communities and partners as they work to respond to COVID-19.
Built for Zero staff synthesizes and prioritizes open questions and unmet needs from raw data we collect from communities and partners.
Built for Zero staff will identify potential answers and supporting resources to open questions.
Built for Zero will collate answers and resources to be put through Quality Control Process.
Built for Zero will disseminate vetted information along with a Quality Control note that details the following information:
- What context was the data underlying this recommendation collected in?
- What context or question do we recommend this resource for?
- What other contexts do we reasonably think this recommendation might apply to, and on what basis?
- Who reviewed this data, and what are their credentials to assess it?
- When was the data underlying this recommendation collected?
- Do we have reason to believe the situation has materially changed since that date, or is likely to change soon?
- What specific component of this resource do we recommend?
- Are there any specific elements of this resource we do not recommend?
- What elements of this resource were we unable to assess?
- What elements of this resource do we want to know more about?
Under no circumstances shall Community Solutions/Built for Zero be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your access or use of or inability to access or use the information related to COVID-19 response shared through coaching, email communication, Built for Zero’s website or other content produced by Community Solutions/Built for Zero in response to COVID-19.
We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on this website is strictly at your own risk, and Community Solutions will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of this information.Further, Community Solutions/Built for Zero assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content they disseminate. The information shared is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
Further, Community Solutions/Built for Zero assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content they disseminate. The information shared is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.